Tuesday, June 5, 2012

What do Deepak Chopra, AbcCarpet&Home, + Donovan Have in common? That's what I thought...

As I was (cyber) window shopping and looking at some new design ideas, trends and directions for my next 'new line'. I was absolutely thrilled, shocked and thankful to find a new direction, a new concept, a new trend alright- but not one I was expecting.
I discovered the grass roots movement of compassion, peace, love + divinity has risen right to the top of the food chain. I found a company with a heart, a soul and a determination to make a difference.
Kudos to Abc Carpet & Home for being one of the leaders in what I call the corporate consciousness movement. I was shocked, and moved to tears by following link after link on their site that supports their vision, their mission. We can all continue to make a difference if we keep the vision in the center of our hearts + at the core of our business plan.
I am thankful (even if it's painful) to be here, now...to see and help make these changes become a reality.
 Here is an interesting look at 'mini
earth'...eye opening





Conversation with Deepak Chopra & Donovan, musician, poet and
2012 rock & roll hall of fame inductee, celebrating his visionary commitment to ushering in
peace, love & divinity through music.
♥In the coming weeks, I will surely be creating new designs for the shop...and I will also be creating gift bundles for sale...where the purchases benefit those (animals, children, people) in need with a low or no footprint. 
I'll be back...and hope you join me ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment